Rice is one of the staple foods in the world.
This rice colour is white somewhat transparent because it has a little colorless, and the amylose content is generally about 20%.
- White rice contains ferulic acid which functions as an antioxidant and protects the skin from various types of kinds of pollutants, peroxides and free radicals.
- White rice can be consumed by people with diabetes, people with autism.
- Rice contains many carbohydrates that act as fuel for the body and helps in normal functioning of the brain.
- Rice does not contain harmful fats, the cholesterol or sodium. Rice became one part of a balanced diet and is considered the best food for those suffering from high blood pressure and hypertension.
- Rice contains many vitamins and minerals such as niacin, vitamin D, calcium, fiber, iron, thiamine, and riboflavin.
- Many contain resistant starch, which will go into the intestine in the undigested form. That will help the growth of useful bacteria in the gut.
- Treat dysentery. Part of the rice husk is considered as an effective medicine for treating dysentery.
- Rice flour can be used to treat some types of skin diseases.
- Strengthen the heart.