Hedyotis corymbosa (Grass pearls) are shrubs that grow wild in many places. Not many people would have thought that these shrubs have benefits for human health.
Hedyotis corymbosa useful to relieve the heat, anti-inflammation, urinary shed, remove heat and toxin as well as activate blood circulation. Diseases associated with respiratory tract such as tonsillitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia can be treated with this plant. Similarly, other diseases such as hepatitis, pelvic inflammatory disease and urinary tract infections.
1. Cope with respiratory distress
2. Maintaining healthy liver function
3. As an anti inflammatory like amanadel inflammation, sore throat, and pelvic inflammatory disease
4. Activate blood circulation
5. Treating urinary tract infections
6. Remove heat and toxin
7. Treating hepatitis